BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

To my best friend

It's hard to believe I have known you half my life. You have been there for me through so many jobs, pounds, hair colors & styles. You are my rock. My biggest laugh. My greatest inspiration. The love of my life. My reason for living. The father to my most cherished gifts. My Dymond in the rough. Thank you for 17 roller coaster years. For better or worse, I hope the next 17+ are as memorable. I can never thank you enough for all that you do, nor show you how much you are truly appreciated. I love you.
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

2 comments:

The Dave said...

I actually heard that song yesterday morning on the old 'soft rock' station.. It made me smile.

jess said...

ok so did you really just sing a richard marx song on your blog??

;)