BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My dream job

I remember as a kid my dream job was being one of those characters walking around at amusement parks. Now that I'm older and wiser, I realize that would NOT be a fun job. Hot. Screaming kids. Crying kids. Probably minimum wage.
I am grateful for my ability to get a job easily. I'm not sure if this is a gift or a curse. I tend to get bored and restless easily once I learn my job. Most of the time I feel like I'm not being appreciated for my full potential. I like a challenge. I like to learn. I enjoyed the whole salon atmosphere, doing hair and nails, but unfortunately the income was not stable. I need stable income. I would love to be a Real Estate agent. I think I would be great. I like helping people. I like to talk. I am personable. Unfortunately, this is not a very stable profession either. I still feel like I haven't found the perfect job for me. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Brigitte Ballard said...

Well real estate is currently NOT stable. I have a friend who works here in Logan and it isn't good right now.

Hmmmm... I don't know what you should do. I do suggest doing what you love.