BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sweeney Todd review

I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp. I watched this musical by myself, since my husband "doesn't do musicals" and we knew it would be too gruesome for the kids. Needless to say, it was too gruesome for me too! Johnny did a fine job singing, but for the most part, I was bored. I had to cover my eyes at the gory parts which was a lot of the movie, and with the accents it was hard to understand their words in the songs. I rate it a 5 & 1/2 out of 10. Glad I didn't pay to see it.

1 comments:

The Dave said...

LOL I told you it was gonna be gory.. I do read those Entertainment Weeklys that we get! We do need a good movie we can watch together though.. There are some good Oscar winners we haven't seen yet.. There might be blood and No Country for Old men among them.