BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Slow blogging month

Sorry. I haven't been inspired by anything to blog about. I'm totally stealing this from my friends over at http://www.seehearspeaknoevil.com/

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Unfortunately, yes. I was in a commercial for Lewiston State bank that ran last year. I don't even bank there! My one and only line was "Convenient Locations!" I was standing in front of a bus stop in Providence. Convenient.

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes. From Junior High to High School I was in choir. I used to sing in church. When I went to church.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
duh. Yes. And the terms are "lightened, highlighted or bleached". "Dyed" is when you go darker.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
Yes. This was a staple at my grandmother's house. I was not aware for a long time that they were frogs' legs. They told me it was chicken.

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
No. Or if I have I don't remember.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Yes I have. It was VERY embarrassing. Nancy means Grace. However, I have never been very graceful.

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Since making fresh salsa isn't really cooking I have to say no. I think the most I have cooked for is 12 now(BUNKO). Anything over that warrants getting pizza.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Yes. One time I fell just walking into the ball park. I was in a dress and heels (I was on my lunch hour going to watch my husband play a softball game) and TOTALLY tore up my knee, my hands and my dress. I had to go back to work like that!

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
No. I wish to though.


0 comments: