BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

MILOOOOOOO JENKINS...


Milo went to the Vet Friday. He got a haircut. He got his balls removed. He had one testicle that didn't drop so they had to go in through his stomach to remove it. I know. EW. Anyway. He's a whole new dog. I can't wait for his hair to grow out a bit. Poor guy is freezing and shaking all the time. Pets are EXPENSIVE. The bill came to $418.20 Needless to say I will NOT be going to Vegas now. /HEAVY SIGH

4 comments:

jess said...

418 dollars??? are you effing kidding me??? wtf? did milo get a tummy tuck and liposuction, too? JFC!!!

jess said...

and dude, the title of this post has me rolling....

Nan said...

Well I forgot to mention $50 of that was for Stormy's immunization update but STILL!

annikab said...

Who is your vet? My dog had the same problem but our bill wasn't anywhere near that much!! Maybe $150, not sure it has been awhile and but I know it wasn't over $200.