BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

A GOOD DAY!

So other than sleeping 12 hours last night, today has been a good day.
Not sure if it's because of my new medicine.
Or because it's Friday.
Or because I had the day to myself.
Or because my hubby is coming home from his 4 day trip.
I went shopping and bought 3 springy outfits and a pair of sandals.
all for under $30.
Went tanning~which I think I'm becoming addicted to.
Colored my hair.
and I actually like it.
Took Milo for a long walk.
Which made us both happy.
And I'm going to dinner with my husband after picking him up
from the airport.
It's been a good day.
and I am thankful for it!

2 comments:

The Dave said...

and I am thankful as well! We had a good day today..

Melissa said...

this makes me very glad!