BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AND THE BATTLE GOES ON...

I'm seeing this pattern now.
For every good day there is at least two bad days.
I guess that is improvement since before
it was mostly bad days.
I'm taking some steps to get myself better.
With no help from my shrink.
He's fairly useless other than writing an Rx.
I need some counseling and can't seem to get
anyone to see me for at least a week out.
I guess I'm not alone in this battle.
That should be comforting I guess.
I'm taking "mindful walks".
I'm getting to the tanning booth on the non-sunny days.
I'm making small lists and accomplishing most of them.
On the good days.
The bad days I mostly sleep.
At least when I sleep I'm not depressed.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

:( we love you nancie. I know there isn't much a can do, but i will keep you in my prayers.

jess said...

i got you blog rolled now. :)

i think you should blog about your problems, etc. and how you're feeling, if it makes you feel better. chances are, someone out there feels just like you do. hang in there, chica. you're doing fine.

Hess Family said...

Hey you!! I am so sorry to hear you are having some problems. Hang in there! There are lots of us out here that just love you and appreciate you. I came to see you at Wescor but you weren't there that day. Keep your head high. We will keep you in our prayers.