BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nancie lately...

No disrespect to Chelsea for stealing her show's title name.
I think she is absolutely hilarious!
And it was the first thing that came to mind when
I was trying to think of a clever title for this posting.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of soul searching.
Trying to figure out some things.
My purpose in life.
Why I am the way I am.
Where I want to be.
I've realized that I'm just drifting along without a purpose.

Lately, I haven't been taking care of myself like I should.
It's tiring taking care of everyone else all the time.
I'm tired.

Lately, I've stopped caring about things.
Like my cluttered house.
And appliances that don't work.

Lately, I feel restless.
Like I need a change.

So if you haven't heard from me lately,
I apologize.

Cause lately, I don't feel like doing
much of anything.
That I don't HAVE to anyway...

0 comments: