BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

QUIZZO

So, last night I decided to stop being an introvert for a minute. We went out to dinner with some NDT clients then to The Owl for drinks and pool. I didn't drink OR play pool. However, I did get to play Quizzo with some friends that happen to be there, and had a great time. Thanks Invader Trent and Maxxy for letting us intrude on your game! Now, we are considering making this a Wednesday tradition. The only downfall is my horrible allergies to smoke. I'm suffering today from second hand smoke inhalation. I feel hung over without the benefits of drinking the night before. It sucks!!!

2 comments:

Brigitte Ballard said...

You might as well just drink then. /wink

The Dave said...

All I know is next week.. Tyler and your professor friends are going down!!