BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Feels like Fall...

This morning I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed.
Not because I was still tired.
But because it was cold!
It's still August people.
I shouldn't complain.
I mean,
It beats central Cali weather of 100+
But I'm not ready for cold.
I didn't get enough warm.
I didn't put in enough sun worshiping time.
Soon it will be another long, hard winter.
That's right.
Long AND hard.
I don't know if I will survive.
How have I've managed this long?
I don't know.
I truly don't!

3 comments:

The Dave said...

you said long and hard.. :)

Melissa said...

Thats what she said.

PS i think the same thing about the winters here... they are... long and hard... :)

Unknown said...

please keep sharing of knowledges with us.Thanks a lot for your great posting.