BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Easy living

According to my social security statement
I've been working since I was 15 years old.
I've had many jobs in my lifetime.
Hundreds.
Literally.
I've kind of always been a company man.
Figuratively speaking.
I didn't really have jobs like most people did
growing up like mowing lawns, babysitting, etc.
My problem is I get bored too easily.
Maybe I even have A.D.D.
If I'm not feeling challenged or entertained
I move on to something else.
It's a dilemma I've had my entire working life.
Why can't I just be content?
I don't know.
Right now I have the summer off with the kids
and I don't know what to do with myself.
I should be enjoying it.
Easy living.
But I'm bored. And feel disconnected.
I always say I wonder what I'm going to be when I grow up.
I'm there.
Now what?
Maybe I should go back to school.
And what kind of fun, cheap things are there
to do with the kids in this valley?

0 comments: