BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's new with me?

Our trip to Florida was fabulous.
If I can figure out how I will post pictures.
I took a lot with my new camera I bought
especially for the trip.
Most importantly Dawson had fun.
We all did.
It was a trip of a lifetime!
That will be a whole other post.
I quit my job at Wescor.
I lasted 3 years.
It was a good job.
Not great. Just good.
I'm not sure what the breaking point was for me.
My nervous breakdown or the job itself.
I went back from my sabbatical part time and loved it.
For a week.
Then I realized I needed out of that environment.
So I got a new job at GBS benefits.
I'm official. I have a title.
"Account Coordinator"
So far it's amazing.
The gals I work with are fun, kind and generous.
We get along great and have a lot in common.
Shouldn't all work environments be like this??
I feel unworthy.
I hope I can live up to their expectations.
I'm an old dog and it's hard to learn new tricks.
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you! A 100% agree. You spend too much of your life at work to not love it! And I have been anxiously awaiting some photos from your trip! So glad you guys had such a fun time!

Hess Family said...

Yeah! You finally made it out of that old place. You lasted longer than I did. Sounds like your new job is great! I am so happy for you and I know you will do a great job and the girls will just love your fun outgoing personality.

The Dave said...

Dang!! about time you updated this! You'll do fine at this job.. you are amazing!

ie said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace